Individual Consultation and Supervision
Trauma therapy is intense work and we can all use support. I offer individual and group consultation to therapists via telephone or Zoom video conferencing to help you:
- Identify interventions to help clients successfully recover from sexual trauma, childhood trauma, and traumatic grief
- Master skills in memory reconsolidation and hypnosis
- Manage challenging client situations
- Reduce anxiety, gain confidence, and resolve issues that have had you feeling stuck!
I’m also an Approved LPC/MHSP Supervisor in Tennessee and can provide supervision to those pursuing LPC licensure.
You can schedule individual consultation calls in 30, 60 or 90-minute blocks and we can record your session so you can
reference it again.
If you’d like to participate in my ongoing monthly consultation group, scroll down the page for more information.
To book an individual consultation, call 423-876-3490 or e-mail me .
Monthly Consultation Groups
Join our virtual monthly consultation group! This August, we’ll focus on how to use hypnosis for smoking cessation, weight loss, and craving control.
Here’s how it works:
- Sessions will be topic focused. I’ll present tips and tools on the topic first, then we’ll do Q&A.
- Group requires 3-call commitment (sessions will be recorded if you can’t attend live)
- Teleconferences will via Zoom video conferencing and last 75-90 minutes
- You must be a mental health clinician who has attended one of my live workshops so we’re on the same page!
August 2019 Series Dates/Time: Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation, Weight Loss and Craving Control
Monday night group: 7:30 p.m. ET on August 12th, 19th, and 26th, 2019
Wednesday noon group: 12 p.m. ET on August 14th, 21st, and 28th, 2019
Cost: $150 paid in advance covers one call per month for 3 months.
Click the link below to save your spot in the group you’d like to join. Registration closes August 12th, 2019.