Individual Consultation and Supervision
Trauma therapy is intense work and we can all use support. I offer individual and group consultation to therapists via telephone or Zoom video conferencing to help you:
- Identify interventions to help clients successfully recover from sexual trauma, childhood trauma, and traumatic grief
- Master skills in memory reconsolidation and hypnosis
- Manage challenging client situations
- Reduce anxiety, gain confidence, and resolve issues that have had you feeling stuck!
I’m also an Approved LPC/MHSP Supervisor in Tennessee and can provide supervision to those pursuing LPC licensure.
You can schedule individual consultation calls in 30, 60 or 90-minute blocks and we can record your session so you can
reference it again.
If you’d like to participate in my ongoing monthly consultation group, scroll down the page for more information.
To book an individual consultation, call 423-876-3490 or e-mail me .
Monthly Consultation Groups
Join our virtual monthly consultation group!
Get help on your toughest cases, build confidence, and advance your skills.
Here’s how it works:
- May-June sessions will be topic focused. I’ll present tips and tools on the topic first, then we’ll do Q&A.
- Topics for this series are: Dissociation (May 14-15), Resolving Inner Conflicts (May 28 & 29), and Chronic Pain (June 18 & 19)
- Group requires 3-call commitment (sessions will be recorded if you can’t attend live)
- Teleconferences will via Zoom video conferencing and last 75-90 minutes
- You must be a mental health clinician who has attended one of my live workshops so we’re on the same page!
May-June 2019 Series Dates/Time:
Tuesday night group: 7 p.m. ET on May 14th, May 28th, and June 18th, 2019
Wednesday noon group: 12 p.m. ET on May 15th, May 29th, and June 19, 2019
Cost: $165 paid in advance covers one call per month for 3 months.
Click the link below to save your spot in the group you’d like to join. Registration closes May 6th!