Advanced Interventions for the Effective Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Pain & More
New England Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- This event has passed.
Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy Online Course
October 4, 2021 @ 8:00 am - November 30, 2021 @ 5:00 pm$695
Discover how to use clinical hypnosis to help your clients relieve anxiety, ease pain, reclaim a positive identity, and heal the negative effects of trauma in shorter periods of time.
Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy is a positive, uplifting approach that is grounded in neuroscience and addresses the mental, emotional and physical effects of trauma by updating memory networks and learned patterns at both conscious and subconscious levels.
In this unique training program developed by Courtney Armstrong and recognized by organizations like the Veterans Administration and the National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists, you’ll get:
- Over 35 instructional videos, audios, and transcripts that you can view at your pace
- Eight weekly webinars and small group practice sessions so you gain confidence using the techniques
- Dozens of evidence-based techniques for reducing anxiety, physical pain, and other trauma related symptoms
- A five-step protocol for safely reprocessing traumatic memories that uplifts and empowers clients
- A supportive community– we limit the class to 32 clinicians and create a positive, friendly atmosphere where you can relax and have fun while you learn!