Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy Online Course
Neuroscience Breakthroughs that Change How We Treat Trauma
Neuroscience Breakthroughs that Change Trauma Treatment
November 11 @ 1:15 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 1:15 pm, repeating until November 12, 2021
Trauma recovery treatment is changing. Recent neuroscience breakthroughs have revealed how we can more effectively treat trauma and get better outcomes for our clients.
In this webinar, Courtney Armstrong will talk about the new neurology breakthroughs related to attachment, memory reconsolidation and resilience. We’ll explore how to translate these findings into evidence-based strategies to use when working with trauma recovery.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Create a sense of trust, safety and hope prior to reprocessing traumatic memories.
- Adjust interventions based on your client’s attachment style to help heal attachment wounds.
- Calm anxiety and uplift your clients by integrating imagery, mindfulness, music, and movement.
- Review and reconsolidate traumatic memories without retraumatizing your client.
- Rescript trauma narratives with hopeful new endings.
- Facilitate resilience and post-traumatic growth with trauma recovery.