Advanced Interventions for the Effective Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Pain & More
New England Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- This event has passed.
Healing Trauma through the Emotional Brain
January 15, 2016 - January 16, 2016
Join us for this experiential workshop where you’ll learn how to resolve trauma by creating positive emotional experiences in your sessions that uplift your clients, change traumatic memories, and rewire the brain. You’ll earn 12 CE’s as you gain confidence in your ability to:
- Heal traumatic memories with a gentle 5-step process that is painless.
- Move clients out of a “victim-mentality” to an empowered mentality.
- Use uplifting, experiential interventions that change negative core beliefs.
- Motivate clients with imagery, play, music, and movement techniques.
- Gain confidence with opportunities to practice with supportive coaching.
Early-registration: $350, if you register on or before 12/16/15
Regular registration: $395, if you register after 12/16/15