Hypnotic Techniques to Elicit Memory Reconsolidation
Healing Pain and Trauma with Hypnosis
- This event has passed.
Creative Strategies for Healing Trauma: Experiential Strategies to Rewire the Brain
August 12, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm$120
In this training you’ll learn the art and science of healing trauma with creative strategies that uplift and empower your clients as you trigger memory reconsolidation, the brain’s own process for rewiring memory networks. You will get dozens of new ideas and innovative techniques that that use imagery, music, movement, and even play and humor. Discover why experiential strategies facilitate neuroplasticity faster than words and how to adapt interventions to a variety of personalities and attachment styles. You may even create your own healing experience with hands-on activities that energize, inspire and renew your passion for this most-important work.
- Describe the emerging research on memory reconsolidation and its implications for healing trauma.
- List a 5-step reconsolidation process that is universal to all effective trauma-therapy methods.
- Demonstrate how to help clients access inner wisdom and healing states through guided imagery.
- Summarize how music impacts the brain and shifts emotional states.
- Practice movement and play interventions that empower and uplift clients.